5L Cleanline detectable purple beerline cleaner.
A powerful chlorinated alkaline detergent with colour indicating additive specifically formulated to clean beer dispensing lines.
• For cleaning of all beer dispensing equipment including lines, tanks and taps.
• Regular treatment will keep lines clear and reduce the possibility of fogging of the beer occurring.
• Colour changing additive indicates the state of cleanliness in the beerline.
• Removes yeast and bacteria which accumulate on plastic beer dispensing lines during normal usage.
• Does not affect the internal surface of nylon or polyethylene beer dispensing lines.
• Will not adhere to the plastic line so tainting and head retention problems are totally eliminated.
• Contains chlorine stable organic sequestering agents which control the possibility of water scale formation and assist in soil penetration.
Dilute accordingly to water hardness.
For use in soft/medium water areas:
Dilute 1:120 Add 1 doses (25ml) per 3 litres of water.
For use in hard water areas:
Dilute 1:40 Add 3 doses (75ml) per 3 litres water.
ENSURE YOU ARE WEARING RECOMMENDED PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) AND HAVE THE CORRECT EQUIPMENT FOR THIS TASK.
Directions for Use
Draw the beer through the line by flushing with clean water.
Dilute accordingly based on water hardness.
Draw the prepared solution through the dispense tap until the solution becomes purple.
Leave to soak between 5 to 30 minutes depending on level of soiling.
Draw off the solution and check the colour.
If the colour is not purple repeat the cleaning process until the purple colour is evident.
Remove the cleaning solution by flushing the line with water until there is no trace of colour in the rinse water.
To ensure no traces remain in the system draw a further 5 litres of clean water then reconnect beer line.